私達の結婚式の準備 [Jan.27.2007]


Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Caleruega



After months of planning and consulting on how to surprise raquel and ask her hand for marriage, an opportunity came up.

A family outing! She would never suspect that its going to be D-day! It was the perfect plan!

A week before the event I hurriedly bought an engagement ring with the help of Velle.

We arrived at Caleruega around noon. After going out of the car, I asked my cousin to hide the ring. Wrong move! Raquel suddenly appeared. I quickly hid the box inside my cousin's bag. Later that day she told me she saw it but I didn't realize that. So, we were strolling around the area for a couple of minutes while I was waiting for the perfect oppurtunity. When we were going to check out the chapel and I decided that this was the best place to do it. So I signaled everyone to leave us alone. But my back was turned while doing this and she saw me again :( So we went inside the chapel and as I attempted to propose she laughed before I could even say a word. That's when I realized what was happening to my perfect plan. She excused herself for a moment while both of us were laughing. When she came back I immediately proposed so she wouldn't have a chance to laugh again. And after that we laughed again inside the chapel.

I was already expecting things to turn out this way, knowing who I am, I believe you will agree.

That was fun.